Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas...just a step away!

Hey Everyone,
It's that time of year again! It's the time of year that everyone is rushing around doing holiday shopping, school finals, house cleaning, the sweet smell of cookies, mint, and holly. The Christmas season is by far a fun one. It seemed like yesterday..I was starting school! It is incredible to think about how fast time has flown by. I mean I don't know about you..but half the time I don't even remember the movie I saw a week ago, or what I ate for dinner 2 days ago! It seems like life around us has been moving by rather quickly, and there is nothing we can do about it! I don't know about you..but I am really exited for Christmas this year! So as the Holiday season is here and Christmas is just around the corner..take a moment to remember what Christmas is all about. It's not about the gifts(although they're nice),the cookies,or even the family...it's about the one who saved us all. The one who was born and died for us. It's about Jesus Christ. Let's all try to remember that this Christmas..and not get caught up in all the gifts and such. Let's try to remember what Christmas is all about. God Bless, and have a wonderful night!


"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6

No comments:

Post a Comment