Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Final Countdown Begins!

Well I can't believe that Camp NaNo is just around the corner! After a week and a half of planning, I could not be more excited! (: I think I'm going to be one of those crazy writers who start writing at midnight tonight just to officially get started. I've heard that this can't-wait-to-get-started-feeling usually goes away shortly after you begin, so I figure if it's going to go away early on anyway, I might as well ride it out. So if I pass the daily word goal, then I think I'll keep going if I still have more in my head to write. :) That way, when it becomes week 2 and I want to stop, I'll be able to realize I'm ahead of the game and continue. But maybe I'm just dreaming. :)

The official Camp NaNo website has officially been launched as well! You can check it out and fill out your information if you are planning on participating this summer! Here is the link.

And of course, I thought it was so awesome when I found this wallpaper just for July Camp NaNo 2011. Here is a link for you to check it out. :)

So acording to my countdown clock I have on my browser, we have..

17 hours, 19 minutes, and 42 seconds until Camp NaNo Begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment