Monday, February 7, 2011

"Dear Future Husband"

"Dear Future Husband....." Have you ever read a letter adressed to someone special? Like a love letter? The letter is usually honest, sweet and full of love. As girls we love to read those kinds of letters. We dream of having letters like those written to us one day. So your wondering how this has anything to do with "Dear Future Husband" but this actually has everything to do with this. Have you ever thought about writing a letter to your future husband, or wife?

Now now, before you mark me off as "crazy" think about it. How sweet would it be to write all these letters from different times and ages in life and give them to that special someone on your wedding day? It would be beautiful.

Personally I wrote my very first letter to my future husband today. I would encourage you to write these letters to your future husband or wife. They will love them. What can I say? I am a hopeless romantic. ;)

How do you write a letter to your future husband or wife you ask? Well, I would say you simply share your thoughts with them. Share the values you love about them(these values would be on your list. Look for a post on "The List" soon) Tell them your values, hopes and dreams. But be creative. That's what your spouse will love the most. Have fun with it.( I might explain more on how to write these letters in time to come)



~The Hopeless Romantic ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment