Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Book Nook- Review Blog

Hey guys!

It feels like it has been forever since I have posted here- and checking the date, looks like It has been quite a long time! The last time I checked in was late in April. Please forgive me, these last few months of school were super, super crazy. I hope to keep you all more updated over the summer. (: But for now I have something to share with you all.

I recently decided to start up a blog called The Book Nook. This blog, My Life With God In Control will still exist, this is just like another blog where I will post information about books I have read, and book reviews on the different books. All of the reviews on the books will come from a Christian perspective on the books, and you just might find a good book you might like to read over time! So if you are interested in checking the blog out, go ahead and check out the link below! Please note that this blog is fairly new, but will have more content to come. Thanks for taking a look guys! (:

http://somefunwithbooks.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment