Monday, September 27, 2010

Thinking about College....

So all day today I have had one thing on my mind: College. I can't seem to get the idea out of my head. Although I am only a freshman there is so many options, it can get kinda overwhelming! 2 Year Colleges, 4 Year Colleges, Universities, Tech Schools, Med School, No College at all, Online college, and even colleges that specialize in Performing arts. There is so many options! I have been thinking about doing a 4 year College. The idea kinda makes sense. But as you can see, there is so many options I am wondering if this would be a good choice. There is so many things that Colleges look for when you apply! For quite awhile I only thought they looked at grades. Wow, was I wrong! They also look into things like sports, and volunteer hours. This is a lot to take in and I have to admit it has started to stress me out. Please pray for me that God will lead me in looking into colleges even in my early years of High School. Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment