Sunday, October 3, 2010

Performance 4 behind us....

Hey Guys,

I officially finished performance number 4 today! It was a lot of fun, not to mention a lot of work..but overall has been a good weekend. The performances have been getting better and better every night and I have continued to learn from every one of them. I can't wait for next weekend, we have 3 more performances here and  then we move on! Crazy stuff!! It just seems like everything has gone by so fast. :)


It is kinda funny when I think about how I even got here to where I am now. I started off being scared and not even wanting to audition in the first place...to having done 4 different performances in front of people I don't know...free for them to judge me in any way. Every performance has been a learning experience.  The first performance was the hardest and the scariest. It took time to get used to the idea of being on stage and having people watching me.  Eventually performing at all the different locations becomes easy, and I have learned to love the sound of Audiences clapping for you as you finish up on stage. It has been so much fun doing these performances once I have gotten over the stage fright.

But..looking past all the stuff that happens on stage..God has also put me in different social situations and helped me out of every one of them. I think it is so interesting how..sometimes things get tough and we think we can't get through that situation..and then here God is to help step you through it one step at a time. Please continue to pray for me as I start week 8 of High School tomorrow and the performances starting again Friday. :) I will keep you updated!

~Angelica

No comments:

Post a Comment