Monday, October 18, 2010

Thinking about the Bible and Mission Trips

Hello Family and Friends,
Tonight I have found I have had an interesting topic on my mind. The bible. A random verse came into my head and I decided I had to share it with you. Here it is.

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:10 NIV Version.

I have also been thinking a great deal about going on a mission trip. The more and more that gets shared in church about going on a mission trip and how much their lives are touched by going...it makes me really think about going. Sure, there is so much that when your there you don't have here...but at the same time it can be such an experience. I guess, when God's ready he will make it happen. Right now I just need to trust him. Sometimes that is way harder than expected.

Sometimes people tend to take things for granted. Everyone does it. For some reason..today it seemed to hit me how much my family really means to me. I mean...this has been the life I have always known..but what if they weren't there. What kind of life would I have? Some interesting questions for us all to think about. :) I'm going to head to bed so have a good night. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment