Monday, October 18, 2010

It's all over.....

Hey Family and Friends,
Well...the time has now come as I sadly knew it would. I have finished my first play production. I have to say I am really sad about it too. Today we had the cast party. It was a lot of fun, and I enjoyed it...but at the same time it has been really sad. All this has taken up so much of my life though..so in a way I really do need a break. But all I can think about is how that will effect my friendships I have created from this play. But sometimes, I have to stop..take a deep breath and decide that I should trust that God knows what he's doing...sometimes I just have some hard times trusting him and I need to work on that. I am really going to miss it..and I think this next week..starting tonight is going to be really hard. I am afraid that missing these people will soon get in the way of school work. So please pray that I can not only trust God more...but that I can also have a mostly stress free week and relax a bit. I mean....I need some relaxation. :) Thank you all for supporting and praying for me until now. It has ment so much to me and I have needed it! There has been so many times that i was just like..there is no way I am getting on stage. And then I would ask for prayer. Well...guess what? I always got myself on stage eventually. :) It is amazing how the power of God can be so effective. :)  Well I think it's about time to be heading to bed. I have a long week ahead of me. Thank you all for your love and support. Please keep praying, I'm going to need it! :) God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment