Friday, October 29, 2010

Redeeming Love

Hello Friends and Family,
I just wanted to take some time and suggest a really good book to you. Any of you girls out there looking for a good love story? Wow, well I have found the book for you. This is a love story in more then one ways...and wow is it amazing. By far the best book I have read in a very long time. It is called Redeeming Love, and now after reading the book it is easy to see why. God loves us so much and he will never leave us, this truth is portrayed so much in this book. You will fall in love with the characters so easy in this book and from start to finish you will be on the edge of your seat waiting for what happens next. I loved this book and will recommend it to anyone I cross paths with. It's a real eye opener and is an amazing book. The book is called Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. Here is the website for the book, you can look more into it. http://francinerivers.com/books/redeeming-love-0


So, I hope you have some fun looking at this book, it is amazing and romance fan or not, this book will capture your interest. :) I wish you all a good night tonight. God Bless! :)


"I am with you always,even unto the end of the world" Matthew 28:20

No comments:

Post a Comment