Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'll miss them.....

Hey Family and Friends,
It is amazing to think that when I woke up this morning I would never have guessed that so much would happen. Never in my life. Today was amazing on so many levels. i got to hang out with my buddies from the play and it was a day I will never, and should never forget. Hours were spend just hanging out, having fun and acting goofy. It was incredible. I have to say when I thought I would miss everyone before....I had no idea...tonight when I said I would miss them...I was certain of it. I like to think I have grown to love my cast in a way. I mean we spend 15 to 18 hours per week with them...and now after tomorrow that is all going to be gone. it's actually all very sad. But hanging out all day really helped make it not so sad. Sure...the emotional good-byes at the end of the day were sad and kinda hard to handle. But hey...what does not kill me will make me stronger. Right? :) Tomorrow we have the cast party. I' looking forward to it..it is going to be so much fun but sad at the same time. All I know is I miss these people already. I think you never know how much you care about someone until you are faced with having to say goodbye. Then you all the sudden realize how much you really cared. Hopefully...this will not be a goodbye forever. Hopefully..it's just a "See you later" kinda goodbye. We can all hope. Have an amazing night everyone, thanks for all the support. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment