Friday, October 8, 2010

5 down, 4 more to go!

Hey family and friends,
I am very happy to announce 5 out of the 9 performances are officially over! That means we are over half way done with the performances. It's wonderful news because when this is all over I will be able to focus on school work more, on the down side though..I will miss all the great people I have gotten to know through this amazing experience. But overall, I am really glad God placed me where he did with these people. :) it has been a life changing experience, that's for sure. Tonight went really well, and there is little I would have changed. I am slightly nervous because tomorrow or Sunday-my parents are going to be watching-that's a cause for nerves! But, when you think about it-they are going to be a lot less judging than most in the audience, and most of the time they are going to be sitting there thinking, "That's my girl, on stage-doing something she never would have thought she would have done" So overall I think they will be proud. :) I am energized after a good performance night tonight and can't wait for tomorrow or Sunday! God Bless guys, keep you posted! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment