Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Exciting day in general!

Hello Family and Friends,
Today overall, has been well, just plain Exciting! I would have never guessed so much would happen in one day. Okay first off-there is a New heights concert tomorrow that I am soooo happy I am going to! I can not wait, it should hopefully be so much fun! As well as that being so awesome, and I can not wait...I also had the amazing chance to get involved in Karate today. I tried out a lesson to see if I like it and am now faced with the choice of continuing in it and staying in Karate or deciding not to. That's kinda a hard choice to battle with. On the bright side, I have God on my side ready to help with any choice I do decide to make. That is amazing news, and is very comforting. :) I also got the chance to stay up late, like really late(it's 1:55 now) and work on an assignment for school!!! Yay!!!! Wait-that's not exciting  is it? Haha no, far  from it actually but on the bright side I learned a LOT more about a few topics in History. That's always a good sign. :) Anyway just thought I would update this and let you know how things are going. I will let you know how the New Heights concert goes tomorrow night. Have a great night, or morning(whatever way you want to look at it) God Bless!


"Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice." Philippians 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment