Thursday, October 14, 2010

Amazing Feeling! :)

Hello Family and Friends,
I'm sure some of you are going, no way...is she really posting on her blog at 1:28 in the morning? Well...yes I am actually. Sometimes it can be nice to share what has happened in such a small amount of time. For one, it would be important to share that I have been reading the most amazing book in the world. It is called, Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. Wow, this book is amazing and has really got me thinking about God and more about who he is to me and just how much he really cares. So tonight I really realized that I have not been giving God the kind of attention that he wants and needs. he wants to spend time with us, and here I am spending all this time thinking about what's going on tomorrow, or even the weekend. Well...tonight I got down on my knees and actually spent some time with him while being in the Bible. It was the most incredible feeling in the world. Amazingly, I felt peace..no longer worried about anything..and overall just calm and relaxed. Almost like a burden was lifted off of me. It was amazing. So, I had to share this word of encouragement...God can do great things if you give him some time. He loves to spend time with you. Sometimes all you need to do is talk to him. :) Well..I'm going to hit the hay..it's been a long day. God Bless, and have an awesome day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment