Saturday, October 16, 2010

8 down, 1 more to go!

Hello Family and Friends,
It is amazing to think that we have now finished 8 out of 9 performances. Tomorrow is it-the last performance. It will be sad, and I will miss it. There has been so many memories that I have had from this play, so many people I have met and overall the time of my life being apart of this play. :) It's going to be a sad cast party...but I'm willing to try it. Tonight's performance actually went well. No major mistakes happened(that I was apart of anyway) and no one fell of stage. In my book, that's a success. lol, no..really. Everything actually did go really well. There is a kind of thrill you get when going on stage..and it is a once in a lifetime experience I am so glad I got to feel. I will have to do another performance sometime.

The other day I found a quote that I just had to share. I realized that it applies to the play so much.

“If you really love something set it free. If it comes back it’s yours, if not it wasn’t meant to be.”

 This is so true! Sometimes you have to set what or who you love free...and in my case it's the play. Although this has been the experience of a lifetime...sometimes you have to let go so God can continue to work in your life. :) Please continue to pray for me, as I'm going to need it for the days ahead.  God Bless and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment