Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Those long talks...

Hello Family and Friends,
Tonight I realized something special. Sometimes when you have a lot on your mind, all you need to do is talk. It all started with a random question. From there is evolved into a long, few hour conversation that lasted until midnight. All I have to say is I love my mom. I really don't know what I would do when I felt so hopless without her. She sat there tonight answering all my pressing questions, all my thoughts that bothered me, all the recent guy drama. She listened and then gave advice. After talking with her for 2 hours I finally felt like I could sleep, because we have to get up early. I felt so much better. Sure, some of my questions could not just be randomly answered just like that with a snap of your fingers..but sometimes just knowing someone cares can be enough to relax and calm you. I found this Bible verse calming tonight. I thought I would share with you guys. Have a good night, God Bless!

"Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9
 

No comments:

Post a Comment