Saturday, October 23, 2010

Something so small....

Hello Family and Friends,
Tonight I got the chance to do something rather amazing. Not many kids get the chance. I got the chance to stay up with my mom and dad and watch a movie. I think it was some nice family time, although the movie-I did not understand anything about it! lol. The movie we watched was Robin Hood. It is a little more violent for my taste, but hey-anything works if it means spending some more time with family. I think sometimes people look at doing something like watching a movie with family, going to the movies with friends, or spending a half hour on the phone with a friend things that are normal, or supposed to happen. They take a lot of these things for granted. But when you really think about it, there are people all across the world...that getting some time with their Dad who is deployed in Iraq, time with their Mom who is busy at work all day....means so much to them. A lot of this stuff we take for granted. So I thought I would share, that although I could have chosen about 20 other movies I would have much rather seen(anything not so violent), what really matters was that I got the chance to sit down for a few hours, relax and spend time with family. And sometimes, something so small can mean a lot. Have a great night, God Bless! :)



"But you, O Lord, are a shield about me,my glory, and the lifter of my head." Psalm 3:3

No comments:

Post a Comment