Monday, October 11, 2010

7 down, 2 more to go!

Hey Family and Friends,
Thank you all so much for your prayer. I have now gotten through 7 out of the 9 performances, the hardest part of all this is over! Now I just have to make it through 2 more performances and the cast party and I'm golden! :) My favorite part of all these performances is what it has gotten me over so many of my fears. I remember barley wanting to be on stage and being afraid of it, and now I love being on stage in front of people, of course I still get some stage fright though. It is amazing how far God has brought me on this journey with the play. I know it is going to be hard to leave everyone at the cast party...but I figure if God has gotten me this far, he can do anything! Please continue to keep me in your prayers, I will continue to keep you all updated. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment