Thursday, October 21, 2010

Not growing up...

Hey Family and Friends,
I have decided something tonight. I don't think I want to grow up. I mean when you see all those people that can't wait to get out of middle school and High School and be all "grown up" I think that is really kinda silly right about now. Why would anyone want to grow up? I mean think about it. As of right now...I am living the life! I mean sure, there is school-everyone has school, sure...there is the hardships of being a teen, but there is going to be hardships as an adult too. A lot of teenagers can't wait to be all grown up to get away from their parents. Do they not realize, that there is a good reason why they are with their parents until a certain age? Most of them are not mature enough to make right choices like doing your school work before watching a movie, let alone being an adult. Then we have our loving parents who are right there to take care of you. Why would I want to leave any of this? Sure, there is a time and a place for growing up and it will happen eventually. But as of right now- I am completely happy with being a teenager living under my family's house. All I'm saying..is enjoy every day you live. One day, you are going to regret it if you don't. That's all for tonight. It's been a long day, a very long day but it's been an awesome day as well.Good Night and God Bless! :)

"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised" Proverbs 31:30

No comments:

Post a Comment