Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New Heights=Amazing!

Hey Family and Friends,
I'm just about ready to head into bed because I have an early start tomorrow, but before I went to bed I just had to share. Wow, New Heights is amazing. I am so glad they were able to come to our church and perform for us. They are all so nice and I am glad I was able to talk with them all. They all love the lord and their music shows it. I would highly suggest looking into them. They are on Twitter, Facebook and Myspace. I think my favorite part about them coming here to our church was the worship time...that was amazing in general, and then getting to talk with them and get to know them better after the concert. I am so looking forward to when they next come into town-I am so going to be there! If you want to look into them, please look them up on Facebook Myspace or Twitter. With that being said, tomorrow I am getting up at like 7 and I am so not exited about that. But oh well. Trips to the dentist are amazing aren't they? lol With me luck! Have a great night everyone, God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment