Friday, October 8, 2010

Flash to the past....

Hey Family and Friends,
Tonight before bed I spotted my old diary from the year 2008 and decided to read it. Some of the posts made me laugh, smile, and even a little sad. I decided to use the time to read the bible and talk to God about the choices I made in the past. I realized that things seemed like such a big deal 2 years ago, when in reality they are not a big deal at all. I also had to laugh as I realized that, the same thing applies now. 2 years ago, it was time to freak out when my little sisters told me they hated me, now it's time to freak out when you feel left out by a guy. I realized tonight that I need to get my priorities in order more than I have before. Not only do I need to trust God in what he's doing...I also need to realize that everything is going to go just fine and he's in control. Sure, there may be a fair share of tears down the road. But that doesn't mean he's not right there drying them as you cry. God is always with you. :) Love and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment