Friday, October 15, 2010

Only with God...

Hello Family and Friends,
One thing I have easily figured out, is in order to survive these last few days with the play...God is going to have to help me. Tonight everything really did not go too well. The cast was stressed out, (I don't blame them)the first practice at this new place did not go as well as planned. We only had one practice here before the performance tomorrow(or today..it's like 1:30) Sometimes the simple things can easily seem hopeless sometimes. But I think when we get to those points..you have to stop and think.."Look..I have gotten all this far because of the fact that God was helping me along the way." Sure...it can be scary sometimes. Sure...I can feel like leaving and never coming back...but sometimes you have to place your hands in the air and say, "God..I have no idea how this is going to turn out...but however it does..I trust it's all in your plan." Once you do that everything gets better. If only it were that easy. It can be annoying to have lots of things changed on you at the last minute. In fact, the night before we have a performance there....all this stuff is getting changed! What shocks me, is they still expect an amazing performance too lol, well...only with God is anything amazing going to happen out there tomorrow. So wish me luck at I tackle School..and another performance all in the course of tomorrow. :) God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment