Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trust

Hello Friends and Family,
I was thinking tonight before I went to bed about something kinda important. Trust. Trust is a very important aspect of life. You have to trust someone to have a good relationship with them. So that had me thinking about God. If you have to trust people in order to have a good relationship with them, then that would mean you have to trust God as well. I have to admit, I have not been putting as much trust in God as I should be. I think you have to fully trust that whatever he is doing in your life is for the better, and that God is in control. Sometimes this can be a really hard concept to grasp, trust me I know. I think a lot of times we think we can handle it, and that everything is going just fine. But there are some times that you just have to stop and realize..that things would be going so much easier if we would trust in God that everything will be just fine. So there is kinda my thoughts for tonight. It is finally November! 2 ore months or so and it will be 2011. Wow....amazing how fast times flies. Have a great night, God Bless!


 
"And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.” Acts 16:31

No comments:

Post a Comment