Sunday, November 14, 2010

"Not so Perfect" Nails..

Hello Friends and Family,
Tonight I set out to do something that I have not done in awhile:Paint my nails. At first I sat here thinking, this is going to be so much fun, I am so exited! Soon after finishing I looked down at my nails to see....a mess. My hands looked like  a bottle of nail polish had been spilled all over them. They looked far from perfect. At first I got frustrated, sitting here thinking, "I always stink at doing my nails, why do I even try?" Then I realized that although doing my nails is something I am not very good at...I should not stress out about it because there are things out there I am good at. Same goes you for, and everyone else. Sometimes you might feel like you can't do anything or that you are no good at something just because you did not do your nails perfectly, score an A on that math test, or get the cute guy on the football team to talk to you. It can be discouraging, I know. But when you have those moments that you are thinking you are no good at something, you should stop and think about what you are good at, because it's there. Everyone is good at something, weather or not you know it yet. When you do find out something your good at, keep going for it because it will be well worth it! Step stressing about not having the "perfect nails" and go try something that you know you are good at. Every one of us is unique in our own special way. There is something about us, well everything about us that makes us different from say your best friend, your mom or your sister. It is what makes each one of us, you. So sometimes when you think you aren't the best at something and it gets you feeling upset, stop and think. God created each and every one of us special. He loves you, and loves me. He created us unique on purpose and loves everything about you. :) Hope you all have a good night, God Bless! And remember, God made you special.

"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment