Thursday, November 18, 2010

Finding Your Talent

Hey Family and Friends,
Quick! Think of one thing that you love more then anything in the world!! What was it? Maybe it was reading, writing,kids,family,sports,school or singing. Whatever came to mind...is something you care a lot about. Now how about another one! Something your good at? Again, it could be anything. My point here is this. Everyone has a talent. Something that they not only love, but are also good at. Everyone has one. Yes..even you. Finding your talent should be easy right? I mean it is something you are good at..and then you eventually love it. Sometimes it's not always that easy. For example...you would have never guessed I hated writing about a year ago. Writing anything was seen as a pain in my opinion and I hated it. Well...as you can now see writing has turned into so much more then just something I 'hate" or have to do for school. It has turned into a talent that I love dearly and am so glad I have found. The way I found it? God. Slowly..God started showing me my talent for writing..sometimes when I least expect it. Sometimes it is even something so simple as writing a letter, or singing out a song in your room. You will slowly start to realize your talent. It takes time, but it will come. And once you find that talent...wow..it's amazing. :) Good luck in finding your talent(and sometimes more then one). God Bless everyone!



"13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13:13

No comments:

Post a Comment