Friday, July 1, 2011

Camp NaNo Update- Day 1

Total Word Count: 4,679
Total Word Count Goal For The Day: 1,613
Mood: Thrilled!
Update: Well I have had a really productive writing day today! I don't think it could have gone any better! I had a lot of fun writing and I really felt like I got into the story. It's like nothing else is even happening around you when you're writing. I'm excited to keep writing and see where the story leads. I have heard of the characters taking off and doing things you never expected, but never thought that would happen to me. Well some of my characters have decided to do some crazy things already! Can't wait for tomorrow. And thanks to all of you who have been supporting me through this each and every day of planning, and now writing. Could not have done it without you! <3

2 comments:

  1. I love it when my characters run away with the story! It makes it so much more interesting and fun! :) Congrats on your first day! I made my goal too. :) Hope you had a good second day writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know, same here! It has been really interesting because I have stopped myself and went, "Wait, that was so not supposed to happen." But then I go along with it anyway, so it's all good! Thanks so much and congrats! I will be posting an update on my progress for the day later tonight. I won't stop writing enough to post an update. :P

    Jelli

    ReplyDelete