Friday, July 8, 2011

Camp NaNo Update- Day 7

Total Word Count: 37,707
Total Word Count Goal For The Day: 11,291
Mood: Tired but Excited!
Update: Well I am so close! I think it's safe to say I'm in the home stretch right now!I have to admit it, I never thought I would even make it this far, let alone within the first 7 days. Can you believe it guys? NaNo has only been in progress for a week! Yippie! So I think I might be able to relax a little more and not stress so much. But it's so funny because I was actually planning on not writing at all today, but you won't guess what happened. I wrote today anyway! The dang book keeps calling me back. Makes me wonder if it will do that the entire time I'm writing it. Goodness, can you believe the mental mess I'd be in if I kept up this pace for a month? XD Don't even want to go there.

But thanks so much for everyone who has been supporting me this week, and for the 2 weeks before NaNo that I spent planning all of this. All of you have been so supportive and encouraging, and I could not have done any of this without you! So a big THANK YOU to everyone who has been supporting me during this crazy month. (:

To all you other crazy people out there doing NaNo too(that's alright, I'm just as crazy): How has this first week gone for you? Do you have any tips that you think would help other people doing NaNo? Leave them in the comments section, and I will compile your tips for a post later this month. Can't wait to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment